Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare & review external and internal reports relating to site activities and cost.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality, HSE standards and estimates remain within budget.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make the adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, or civil engineering or a related field.
- 5-10 years of project management and related experience in project of Factory, Warehouse, … and was worked in Japanese Company or project where is Japanese Client.
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills.
- Superior management and delegation capabilities.
- High level of financial responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Bonus & salary reviewed based on working performance.
- Premium healthcare package for you and your family.
- Premium annual health check.
- Company trip, year-end party, etc...