Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Customer service:
- Receive/respond customers’ inquiries via calls and/or emails for banking services & transactions & communicate with internal related teams/departments to handle customer’s demands promptly.
- Guide and check customer's application related to bank account/service/transactions.
- Professionally represent the bank’s image and efficiently liaise with other departments to deliver the best of banking products and services to Japanese and MNC clients (Taiwanese, Thai, Singapore, Korean…) of the Bank.
* Transaction execution & support:
- In charge of credit related transactions (loan, L/C, LG …) for:
+ Credit limit control.
+ Loan disbursement process.
+ Loan pricing process.
- Involve in the process of customer's FX/Time Deposit/Loan pricing and contact customers for pricing confirmation.
- Daily monitor the maturity of TDC & credit related transactions. Support RMs to send the marutiry lists to customers and closely follow up and remind customers for loan application, repayment funding or LC settlement on due.
* Business administrative support:
- Handling all common customer service request: banking's correspondence, transaction status tracking, banking certification.
- Undertake other numerous administration tasks for RM of Business Promotion Departments.
- Be the core linkage between RMs & other Teams/Departments to ensure customers' daily transactions and requests be solved smoothly and timely, especially a proper back-up when RMs are out of office for customer visit.
- Involve in KYC process to identify customer's profile required as a global bank & regulations.
- Ensure the filing control of necessary documents related to Business Promotion Dept.
- Other tasks as assigned by DH/Team Head.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from Economics, Foreign Trade or Banking University.
- Good command in English. Another language (Chinese or Japanese) fluency is a plus.
- Good sense of team-work and responsibility, good leadership skill.
- Excellent communication, good customer- oriented and problem solving skills.
- High adaptability for change and capability of multiple task handling.
- Master at Office Tools usage (Word, Excel, Access).
- Having at least 3 years experience in banking, preferable in the same job area.