Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Set up tracking profile of each tenant based on lease agreement and Appendix, ensuring the update, continuity, sufficiency and accuracy of the profile.
- Keep track and check monthly debit note sent to tenants issued by Accounting Section
- Prepare lease agreement and appendix, liquidation Minute of lease agreement to tenants.
- Participate in meeting with current tenants.
- Contact tenants when necessary to deal with daily works of Sales & Customer Relations Section (“SCS”) and as requested by other sections.
- Receive and collect all complaints as well as inquiries of tenants directly or from other departments, following up by responses to tenants.
- Join activities of SCS to distribute presents to tenants on special occasion such as: mid-autumn, Tet., etc.
- Accompany potential tenants to visit and inspect the building, as being appointed by the Manager
- Exchange greetings and welcoming activities on tenants’ office opening date and prepare welcome flowers
- Join negotiation process with new tenants.
- Actively and directly approach potential clients apart from clients introduced by brokerage firms; actively develop potential etworks that possibly lead to contract conclusion.
- Join Quarterly Report Seminar of agencies, keeping constant contact with brokerage.
- Prepare market research and report when requested.
- Cooperate with other sections in weekly building inspection for detecting any defects and improvable areas.
- Join activities of Company for relationship with other departments of the Company and external organizations.
- Support the Manager in preparing Monthly report.
- Support the Manager in preparing SCS’s budget.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English: proficient in both conversation and written English (daily works involve communication with Japanese managers, emails, letters, contracts with tenants)
- 3 - 5 year experience in sales admin/sales/customer services. Experience in real estate industry is preferred but not compulsory.
- Good control of computer software (word, excel)
- Good communication skill. Customer Service mindset.
- Characteristics: cautious, detail oriented, careful, calm.
- Education level: Bachelor/University degree or above.
- Working hours: 5 days/week, 8 hours/day (from 8am-5pm, lunch break from 12pm – 1pm). Overtime work may be needed basing on actual demand.
- Probation: 2 months.
- Other benefits: monthly meal allowance (all titles) + phone allowance (supervisor title)
- Welfare policy: company trips (new year pagoda visit and summer trip), company party (every quarter and at the yearend), annual medical check, private healthcare insurance, having foreign language or knowledge training, annual salary review, annual leave (min 12 days per year), annual bonus depending on company’s business result, social insurances & other benefits prescribed by law.