Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
[Roles of position]
- Handle Air export/ import shipments.
- This position focuses to all CS tasks relating to Air Export/ Import shipments monitoring by HCM branch. Including but not limited to all customer service – related functions and reporting requirements.
- Further the individual will be required as needed to align/ coordinate with other departments/ colleagues to fulfill the customer’s requirements.
- Coordinate with customer, oversea and all related parties to fix the ex-factory date for air export shipments after receiving approval.
- Strictly follow up SOP set up for each single account and cooperate other parties for ensuring smooth implementation.
- Provide shipping details of q’ty, service level, commodity, transit time requirements, airline requirements for space arrangement and for pick up plan.
- Check carefully shipping details of every shipments which receive from shippers, get their confirmation and combine oversea requirements, then pass over all related parties to process: check draft with customer & destination: shipper’s details, consignee’s details, q’ty, description of goods, term,.. and check with customer & oversea for any documents requirement or any special handling.
- Complete reports system per customer’s requirements.
- Verify billing back from oversea of dest charges.
- Track, trace and follow shipments until cargo arrive dest or warehouse.
- Key data, cost, revenue into UFS.
- Solve problem when it happens.
- Fulfill other tasks as assigned by Airfreight Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelors in Business Studies/ Foreign Trade/ Economics.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in forwarding/ logistics companies.
- Effective English communication (written and verbal).
- Shipping term knowledge.
- Ability to work independently, be ready to work overtime and under high pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Customer-oriented minded.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Shift working/ overtime.
- Bonus:Once a year.
- Promotion:Once a year.
- Fuel allowance.
- Telephone allowance.