1. Client Service:
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients.
- To offer renewal quotations and new quotation for new clients.
- To request Business Processing Team to issue policy, endorsement, issue Chinese policies and send to clients.
- To look for new clients, approaching clients, selling insurance and taking care of clients.
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure).
- Create structure and manage paper, email files and other documentations in accordance with agreed processes and procedures of Marketing Division.
- Co-ordinate efforts of all Departments/ Divisions and work as intermediary on behalf of the Line Management(s).
- To organize risk management seminars for existing clients
2. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely.
3. Business Administration:
- To report any unusual problems to direct management
- Monthly & quarterly Gross Written Premium analysis report, expenses analysis report, Data checking.
4. With concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Corporate Claims Division / Retail Claims Division:
- To settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure.
- To follow up any pending claim cases.
- To organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
- To follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters.
- To work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage.
- To cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with related divisions/departments for all related jobs.
- To update the market trends directly influenced on MSIG’s business activities.
- To report any unusual problems if any.
- To assist Line Management(s) in finishing related reports as well as some administrative assigned by MSIG Global BusiBusiness Division.
- To execute other office work as required by the Company.
- Translate related documents if any.
- Other assigned task by Line Management(s).