- Prime contact window and responsible for maintaining Customer relationship.
- Responsible for the sales target on the assigned Key Accounts/Customers.
- Maintain strong project pipeline (incl. Target Project List).
- Obtain first-hand input on plant operational issues, outage schedules and plans for of repairs, upgrades, equipment/parts replacement…
- Proactive about Customer needs and lead promotion campaign with Target Lists, Retrofit/Upgrade Concept…
- Support Customer with scope of works, RSPL and budget preparation.
- Project Review (GO/NO-GO, BID/NO-BID, pricing); risk analysis and mitigation plan.
- Lead proposal preparation, review/prepare commercial conditions, Contract clarification and negotiation (in cooperation with Technical Group and Contract Administrator), Order acknowledgement.
- Project Hand over to Technical Group for execution after Contract closing.
- Develop and maintain business partners (trading and or Service companies).
- Review, coordinate with Accounting Department (credit limit, financial evaluation), and update Customer profile/Approved Customer list.
- Support Technical Group during outage execution.
- Provide Quote and negotiate for Variation Order.
- Follow up Customer payment after receiving notice from Contract Admin.
- Prepare PR for simple parts requested by Customer.
- Submit Order Confirmation to Contact Administration upon Order Received from Customer.
4. Other tasks as required