Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- N2 level of Japanese skill (upper intermediate) & English intermediate
- Having work experience as a HR Manager (especially labor management)
- Excellent problem solving skill.
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.