Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N3
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Concept of recruitment
- In charge of business development of power projects in Vietnam, including gas (LNG) thermal power and renewable projects for company.
- Has abundant carrier, experience and knowledge of Vietnam electricity business and market, especially in electricity generation and distribution.
- Project management experience, such as planning/application process/construction management, is preferable.
- Be proactive to develop new business and project for Tokyo Gas Asia with his/her deep knowledge and experience of electricity market and development procedure, utilizing his/her electrical-related back ground.
2. Job description
- Strategy Planning.
- Information gathering (Project, Company, Market, Regulation).
- Networking (Local/international companies, SOE, authorities).
- Project Composition (To build business network, finding local and international partners, Project structuring).
- Project Promotion (Technical/ Market Due Diligence, Investment conditions negotiation, Follow up to Wet Close).
- Post-Merger Integration (Value-up activity support).
- PJ construction management (As an owner side engineering).
- Logistics (Appointment, Minutes, Interpretation, translation).
- Technical support for other staffs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- [Must] English (TOEIC 870 over).
- [Preferable] Japanese, Technical (electricity) knowledge.
- [Preferable] Financial knowledge
- [Must]Logical thinking, Communication skill, Technical skill
- [Must] Business experience of renewable power plant, large scale power plant, distribution, construction management.
- [Want] Experience of project management
- Aggressiveness to take an action by himself/herself.
- Proactive communication skill to build new business network.
- Affability to communicate with anyone.
- Attitude not to hesitate to work that is slightly out of strict duties.
- Sensitive to confidentiality and compliance.