1. Overall Governance
- Support periodic revision of policies, standards, guidelines, work processes and procedures that is relevant to accounting work, to ensure efficient operation and alignment with company’s policies & compliance with relevant governance.
- Support periodic revision of policies, standards, guidelines, work processes and procedures that is relevant to taxation work, to ensure efficient operation and alignment with company’s policies & compliance with relevant governance.
2. Joint Venture tax operations
- Responsible for taxes filings (e.g. Business License tax, VAT and FCWT) in accordance with current tax laws and regulations.
- Responsible for tax reports/analysis/forecast as required.
- Responsible for tax reconciliation with regulators and tax office.
- Provide tax consultation to internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Tax advisors and Tax authorities to maintain the smooth operation of tax operations.
- Maintain adequate documentation for all appropriate variance and analysis reporting on taxes and invoicing.
3. Invoicing operations
- Responsible for invoicing process including Gas and Crude Oil sales invoicing and handles all invoice-related
- Timely and efficiently resolve all disputes regarding invoicing.
4. Production-related taxes for Gas and Crude Oil sales
- Identify, obtain documents relating to Gas and Crude Oil revenue taxes filings for Royalty Tax, Export Duty, CIT and VAT in accordance with current tax regulations, PSC, JOA, GSPA, LA and JMA.
- Liaise with Commercial Team to maintain the billing process for Gas and Crude Oil sales in accordance with relevant agreements.
- Record Gas and Crude Oil revenue-related transactions to ensure the correctness and timely manner of production- related data.
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliation on production-related accounts and its associated taxes accounts for Gas and Crude Oil sales.
- Timely and efficiently resolve all disputes regarding Gas and Crude Oil revenue-related transactions.
- Performs other related duties and/or special projects as required.
5. Other accountabilities
- Provide guidance to colleagues and younger staffs.
- Improve existing accounting and tax regime.
- Follow up on unresolved issues and arrange follow-up meeting if needed.
- Research and update accounting policies and accounting regulations, especially in petroleum operation.
- Engage in regular meetings/updates with team members, collect feedback, encourage and promote team spirit.
- Collaborate and support on other initiatives upon request.
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level.
- Research and update tax policies and tax regulations.
- Identify tax optimization opportunities (if any).
Tax Analyst [ Q.1 - HCM ]
Tóm tắt công việc
- Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. Overall Governance
Yêu cầu công việc
* Minimum Competencies: (Skills required to accomplish this role effectively)
- Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- Advanced computer skills (demonstrated a high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database systems).
- English proficiency (oral & written).
- Presentation skills.
- Annual and monthly planning/workflow management ability.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Logical thinking.
* Experience / Qualifications
- Possess an appropriate degree level qualification.
- 3-5 years of working experience in finance and accounting fields, experience in taxation (E-invoice) or working in Oil & Gas industry is a plus.
- Personal Attributes.
* Work Requirements
- Highly motivated personnel; eager to contribute to a safe and effective team operation.
- A team player, who is a methodical and accurate worker, easy to work with, who is willing to contribute ideas and has a positive attitude to achieving targets, but also the ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Reliable and responsible, shows attention to detail.
- High work ethic and be able to work the required hours to get the job done.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the changes/challenges which may face the team.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to work with details and identify key issues in complex situations.
- Multi-functional, and able to cope with diverse job demands.
- Working & interfacing within a multi-cultural company.
- Performance Bonus for all staff.
- 13th month salary bonus and bonus according to the Company's regulations.
- Premium annual health check.
- Health insurance policy.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Company trip, Year-End Party.