1. Special Import Quota Lead
- Develop & manage special import strategies & action plans for oncology product portfolio in Vietnam for both short and mid-term.
- Allocate necessary medical requirement for the assigned MSL based on the special import analysis & potential territories & resources.
- Manage & monitor the implementation of special import strategy action plans to achieve the special import objectives, territories & customer coverage.
- Manage the implementation medical materials request & allocation for the assigned areas productively & timely.
- Support MSL to coordinate & support the special import activities (group presentation, customer meeting/ symposium ...).
- Build & develop good relationship with customers & new potential territories.
- Provide feedback on customer needs and manage customer expectations pro-actively.
- Analyze and evaluate market changes, competitor ’s activities and propose the amendment and adjustment to the current special import plan productively, aligned with the company’s regulation.
- Comply, review and prepare periodical reports to be submitted to direct manager.
- Maintain effective communication and working relationship across functions.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
2. Launch Readiness Lead
- Create and propose the Products Management Plan: Vision, Objectives, Strategies and Budget/Action Plan/Promotional Activity Plan for the oncology product portfolio and submit to the direct supervisor for approval.
- Manage to gather, update and provide medical and product knowledge and information for internal stakeholders
- Inform and coach relevant policies & regulations relating to oncology products & customers efficiently and timely to ensure their strict implementation and solve their daily operational issues as deemed necessary.
- Visit opinion leader/customers to gather market/medical information and maintain good relationship.
- Assess market requirements to finalize commercial assessment of assigned oncology products.
- Establish launch readiness project in the company for oncology products by effective communication and working relationship across functions.
- Formulate prelaunch marketing plan and prepare marketing plan for oncology products.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned or directed
- To be a window person of collaboration with AZVN for products of T-Dxd and Dato-Dxd to discuss feasible collaborations.
- To assess required quantity of T-Dxd and Dato-Dxd periodically to ensure the supply of products.
- To support General Director to establish effective communication and working relations between DSVN and AZVN.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned or directed.
Oncology Business Manager [ Q.1 - HCM ]
Tóm tắt công việc
- Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. Special Import Quota Lead
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent oral and written communication for both English and Vietnamese and interpersonal skills and ability to self-manage.
- Have a degree related to pharmaceuticals.
- Have at least 7 years of experience in sales or marketing of pharmaceutical companies.
- Have at least 3 years of experiences in Oncology fields.
- Expertise in pharmaceutical business.
- Good at communication.
- Good at the computer as Word, Excel, Power point.
- Careful, honest, enthusiasm and have a sense of responsibility to work.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills and demonstrated project/team/cross-functional leadership.
- 13th month salary, year-end bonus.
- Annual salary increase.
- Tet bonus (once a year), seniority bonus.
- Full payment of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance...
- Company trip, Year End Party.
- Annual health check-up.
- Other benefits according to policy of the Company.
- Opportunities for promotion and development.