1. AR-AP TASKS
- AR tasks:
+ Preparing and mailing invoices to customers (only Hanoi sales: own+indent+consultant) + Posting payments to customer accounts via Bravo (only Hanoi sales)
+ Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
+ Reconciling cash and bank account balances
+ Follow up the upcoming dues closely
+ Reconciling and confirmation letter every Quarter for key vendors and for all at the YE. - AP & GA payment tasks:
+ Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
+ Responding to vendor invoices
+ Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy and on time (GA payments and own biz payment by cash/loan)
+ Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
+ Organizing and filing related payment vouchers to GA & Hanoi biz (included FCT, VAT, CIT,PIT) + Make payment request for flight tickets agent
2. OTHER ACCOUNTING TASKS
- Make & send debit notes to the related parties
- Responding to bank statement file
- Check & collect non-deductible expenses docs
- Gift & sample VAT issuance
- VAT input & output invoice checking for GA& Hanoi biz only
- Other assignments if any
3. GENERAL AFFAIRS
- Check debit note (HIS); record flight ticket information into file
- Make requests of payment and requests of bank transfer
4. BOOKING, RESERVATION
- Hotel booking for customers and staffs
- Flight booking for staffs' business trip and customers (if any)
- Golf booking
5. Others/Supervisor's assignments
- Other tasks assigned by superior (support to seal docs, receive/ send letters, pick up phone, inform schedule to drivers when PIC is not in office, receive/ confirm stationery quantities, arrange parties etc.)
Kế Toán Kiêm Admin
Tóm tắt công việc
- Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. AR-AP TASKS
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education : College degree in Accounting or Finance & Banking.
- Foreign language : English.
- Computer skills : MS Office Certificate.
- Others :
- Requires knowledge of general accounting principles and methods.
- Attention to details, high level of accuracy.
- Skills in arranging time and planning to perform well assigned tasks
- Ability to use office equipments (fax machine, scanner, photocopier, computer….)
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be careful and pateint.
- Be friendly and courteous .