Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bình Dương
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support all task of Administration/ General Affairs function.
- Manage (including inventory control) and purchase stationary for all department.
- Support to register work permit, resident card, housing, health examination for Foreigner.
- Follow all suppliers contract and renew on time.
- Support events (New year, company trip,…).
- Support about 5S activity.
- Support in periodic report such as report of fire protection (PCCC), environment monitoring report, report to Industrial Management, Social Insurance Office, Fire Police, HR Dept,…
- Manage all necessary corporate license.
- Employees Compensation Insurance, Health Insurance, Emergency medical care, relationship with hospital, yearly medical check.
2/ Human resource:
- Manage workers demand from production.
- Check the update CV and control database (made by staff)
- Making Offer Letter, labor contract, appendix contract, decision (for Leaders/Chief/ Manager position only).
- Register Social insurance for all employees (in/out/ change salary/ sick leave)
- Check timesheet and calculation salary.
- Monthly payment: update and control monthly payment list then report to Director. Make transaction by bank transfer to all vendors.
- Control cash book: keep Cash and make payment for cash.
- Check and confirm debt for suppliers to issue the invoice which is in charge for order
- Issue invoice for our customers.
- Contact to the bank about procedures related to payment, bank account, saving account.
- Check and send document to Accounting office every month and others related to accounting report.
4/ Other tasks be assigned by GA Manager and General Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Can communicate in English.
- At least 3 years experiences in HR field, specialize in payroll accounting, insurance, calculate insurance premiums, other payment procedures,…
- Good communication, solving problem skills.
- High responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills