- Lead and maintain office systems and manage staff members with multi-scope.
- Responsible for office overall general affair, manage administrative operations, policies, procedures, budgets, facilities, records, equipment and special project, plan, coach and manage members.
- Lead HR functions by planning and implementing HR policies, providing counseling to employees.
- Responsible for the recruitment of employees, selection, training, development, benefit structure, employee relations, appraisals and legal compliance.
- Summarize & timely report all daily, monthly, yearly plan & result to the BOD.