Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- In-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting.
- Perform reports, insure the deadline to communicate to Headquarter on the business of the company: Balance sheet, Business results statement, Cash flow statement,...
- Ensure to accurate and complete recording of all accounting entries and timely submission of Financial statements including: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tax, Treasury, Risk, Compliance reporting.
- Manage all Taxation declaration and Finalization (CIT, PIT, VAT, FCT, others) and Finalization, as well as other reports to other Government Departments.
- Manage the accounting department, handle all matters related to finance and accounting of the company.
- Supervise/ remind and encourage team fulfill tasks on time.
- Conduct all necessary training to keep the team's skills and knowledge up to date.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's Degree, major in Accounting.
- Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in management.
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience.
- Extensive the Vietnamese legal tax - accounting experience.
- Effective control and risk prevention skill.
- Be Strong in negotiation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Flexibility in training and personnel management skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skill.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office.
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
- Bonus once a year.
- Salary increase once a year.
- Lunch allowance.
- Company Trip.