1. General Accounting tasks
- Monitor all accounting activities to ensure transactions fully recorded in accordance.
with accounting principle and meet compliance requires (AR, AP, Bank Payment, Purchase, Sales, Payroll, general journal…)
- Initiate requests for new/changes of accounts system and/or accounting rules/policies.
- Review month end closing, ensure all data are accuracy prior of running closing procedure.
- In charge all tasks in USD accounting system (export from VND system, convert, import to USD system, fix all issues/error).
- Monitor tax-accounting and Labor matters (in relevant to tax-accounting) in Vietnam.
2. Closing and report
- Month end closing (ensure timeline for two accounting system VND & USD).
- Review and prepare monthly internal reporting package.
- In charge of consolidation package quarterly, yearly.
- Prepare financial statements including PnL, BS in USD and VND.
- Review and ensure confirm audit report.
3. Tax & audit
- Review all tax payments and tax Declaration (VAT, PIT, CIT, WHT, report of VAT invoice, VAT refund).
- Annually Financial Statement for statutory submission (Prepare, review and submission).
- In charge Personal Income tax (PIT) for Japanese Staff.
- Calculate quarterly Corporate Income tax (CIT) prepayments and annual final filings.
- Perform quality Check of tax operation.
- Prepare data for Transfer Pricing at year end and review TP report.
- In charge of VAT refund matters.
- Handle tax issues.
- Perform tasks of internal and external audit.
4. Budget and forecast & other
- Assist to estimate the figures on Balance sheet & PL.
- Prepare prospect quarterly.
- Maintain local knowledge (business and local regulations).
- Ensure internal control and compliance processes of the company.
- Be the direct contact point in working with external auditors.
- Responsible for statutory reports with authorities.
-Other tasks assigned by GD & HQ.