1. Risk Management (RM) related work:
- Supporting RM analyst during credit application/ investment application processing, including but not limited to data/information collecting, screening, identifying approval authority, circulation of applications to approvers.
- Generating RM reports using SAP/BW and other data sources to monitor approved credit applications.
- SCR application input and monitoring.
- Supporting superiors and sales departments to adopt and implement business-related rules properly.
- Supporting superiors in studies of RM-related products and/or internal training.
2. Logistics management related work:
- Processing logistic vendor applications.
- Participating in periodical physical stock-taking.
- Updating and sharing customs-related regulations to company members.
3. Other administrative jobs:
- Handling vendor contract managements.
- Maintaining department’s data filing.
- Other department’s administrative works as may be required from time to time.