- Collect invoices, prepare vouchers, make all payments for office in a timely manner.
- Support for tax (PIT, etc.)
- Prepare monthly income statement to report to headquarter.
- Make bank transaction.
- Arrangement of visa/TRC matter for expats and family.
- Arrangement of visa for visitors, employees for overseas business trip.
- Logistics arrangement (book hotel/air ticket/restaurant, arrange car for staff’s business trips)
- Contract negotiation and its internal process for administration matters.
- Maintaining office assets (Fixed assets/IT assets)
- Prepare periodical reports to authorities.
- Maintain filing system, both electronic and physical.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure smooth office operations (landlord, IT company, bank, etc.
- In charge of internal event (company trip, party, etc.)
- Handling Mail
- Office supply (Stationery, Water, etc.)
- Support for budget management of business development research fee.
- Improve office working environment.
- Support to managers/employees in administration works on an ad-hoc basis.
- Salary calculation and S.I matters.
- Support expats and their family.