1. Plan and Implement Trade Marketing Strategy monthly, quarterly, yearly to achieve a business goal based on brand Direction.
- Strategic Trade Marketing Planning – Strategic Plan and Implementation by channel & by SKU monthly, quarterly, yearly based on the annual budget.
2. Manage trade marketing budget across all brands and channels and regions
- Strategic budget allocation by channel & by SKU monthly, quarterly, yearly based on the annual budget.
- Setting KPI and Execution Management - the delivery of the Budget and Target metrics of the total Trade MKT Budget.
- Manage the Trade budget & use it effectively according to the budget plan.
- Timely payment, ensuring the timeliness of the programs.
3. Design programs with the highest efficiency
- Design the image of the professional sales team (uniforms, shirts, hats...).
- Effective display programs.
- Point of Sales Material (POSM).
- Sales promotion programs (promotion, display, accumulation...)
- Trade programs in each long-term phase, according to SBU development intentions, product development...
- Loyalty customer programs, Key shop/ Sales promotion programs according to the characteristics of each region, seasonality, and time...
4. Develop Channels for all brand Portfolio across the region
- Based on Business Strategy, Plan and develop channels.
- Manage & Truck all sales channel performance.
- Analyzing each channel’s performance (Sales & Profit), specify the issue & improve it.
- Plan to create a good relationship with important customers & Retailors.
5. Team Management & Development
- Manage the activities of the subordinates.
- Develop the capacity of subordinate staff through assignment, authorization, Training & Coaching,...
- Make relevant reports according to job requirements: Report on the market (company products, competitors, selling points); Report on implementation programs
- Other duties as requested by Marketing Director.