Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develops and expands networks with internal/external partners through interactions beyond the typical work opportunities, to achieve the Bank's goals and objectives.
- Develop relationships and build trust with Japanese large corporates and foster a long-term win-win relationship.
- Screen potential opportunities by analyzing the market and business/trade structure of customers and formulate a marketing plan.
- Cooperate to deliver the best corporate banking products and solution services to customers by coordinating with other teams in HCMC& Hanoi Br/other countries' branches(i.e. SPR, HKG) and Japan's Head Office.
- Analyze and review credit facilities for corporate customers.
- Other business issues assigned by Department Head and Team Head.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good background of Credit Assessment, Finance Analysis & knowledge of a broad range of banking products.
- Having at least 4 years of working experience as Senior Relationship Manager in banking industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Good sense of teamwork and responsibility.
- Good sales and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented, resourceful and good business sense in identifying and developing business opportunities.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Good command of English.
- Bonus, Promotion: once a year.
- Health check up every year.
- 13th salary, bonus.
- Other allowances base on Company policy.