1. Sales force development:
- Manage, operate and be responsible for the results of the activities of the training groups.
- Building and implementing effective tools for the sales system (Best Practices Tools & Programs) including sales skills and sales management programs.
- Ensure the compliance and implementation of the sales team with the principles, guidelines, regulations in sales and sales administration. Regularly check the implementation and compliance to maintain the system.
- Ensure sales newcomers be inducted/ oriented by line managers and assigned persons
- Ensure the management team uses distributor management tools, forms and processes (form templates).
- Surveying individual training needs and job needs to build a training, coaching and talent development roadmap.
- Support the sales management force to implement and maintain an effective Distributor Program.
- Work with Sales Manager to organize training and coaching how to set up effective routes and re-route, and ensure the route efficiency and effectiveness.
- Discuss with the Board of Directors to propose excellent individuals, develop talents and propose incentive and reward programs.
- Diversify the contents of training and employee development in accordance with the development of the Company.
- Evaluate, test and adjust the training content so that the Training Program brings optimal effectiveness.
2. Training & Coaching:
- Organize training and develop Programs and skills for Sales Team of all channels (Best Practice Tools/Programs) and training programs (hard skills).
- Organize, test and evaluate training results for the sales team (from salespeople, sales supervisors and assistant sales managers).
- Participating in the market, going to practical training to train sales staff, GSBH, ASM, RSM: sales skills, staff training skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Regularly go to the market with the sales department to assist in solving problems arising in the market and propose solutions and improvements for sales management.
- Monitor and evaluate training results: collect training information at the training session to improve training.