1. Client services (For clients assigned by Division leader)
- Timely renew insurance policies, strictly following Renewal Guideline of the Division.
- Follow up client’s growth & requirements.
- Design insurance program matching with client’s requirement.
- Negotiate terms & conditions with clients.
- Keep & develop the relationship with clients.
- Conduct Insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure).
- Arrange risk surveys.
- Provide consulting services to clients.
- Explore new clients.
2. Business Administration:
- Assist supervisors to handle client services.
- Prepare and submit the Quotations to clients as per Division’s
- Check the policies issued by Business Processing.
- Plan client meeting schedules.
- Strictly follow up Premium Collection.
3. Co-ordination with other Divisions:
- Cooperate with Claim staff for claim matters of assigned clients.
- Cooperate with Underwriting division for daily works as well as arising matters related to policy issuance, underwriting information & survey schedule.
- Cooperate with Accounting Section for Premium collection.
- Timely prepare periodic reports as required by the Deputy Manager.
5. Other office work as required by the Company.