Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Reporting to Site Manager (M&E).
- Join Toolbox meeting and related Minutes of Meetings if any.
- Review Q&A, Request for Information from subcontractor.
- Review Method of statement, Material submission, Shop Drawing,... of subcontractor based on standard, specification.
- Carry out Incoming material inspection as approved.
- Supervise and monitor M&E site installation including safety issue of subcontractor to ensure safety, quality, schedule.
- Co-ordinate with related parties such as Civil, Consultant, Client, Local Authority,...to proceed site work smoothly.
- Assisting for executing temporary work in M&E portion.
- Execute the site inspections, Testing and Commissioning, Hand-over work in related projects in M&E portion.
- Assessment Work-done of subcontractor for payment.
- Carry out maintenance work in Defect Liability Period (DLP) stage if necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male or Female from 25 to 30 years old.
- Graduated from the University of Architecture Engineering.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years.
- Good at English communication speaking, listening.
- Good skill of using Offices especially Excel.
- Additional license or certification will be an advantage.
- Well understand the regulations related to quality management the construction works.
- Willing to work under high pressure at site.
- Positive attitude, responsible and hard-working.
- Yearly bonus is provided (depend on performance evaluation).
- Training (internal & external training).
- Company Health check.
- Company events.
- Good working environments.