Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N2
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Giao tiếp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- General administration (personnel and labour affairs, administrative support), general affairs.
- Interpretation and translation (Japanese to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to Japanese).
- Organisation and promotion of various systems.
- Training and development of subordinates.
- General support for Japanese managers, general work under the direction of Japanese managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduate of a 4-year college or university or higher.
- Japanese N2 or above.
- English: TOEIC score of 600 or above.
- At least 3 years' experience in human resources, labour and general affairs.
- Practical experience in recruitment (selection), payroll and social insurance procedures.
- Experience in liaison with relevant government agencies and business partners and Japanese interpreter
- Must be able to relocate or live between Vung Tau City and the company's location, or live in the suburbs of the company's location and commute with their own vehicle.
- Experience working for a Japanese manufacturer or at least one year in Japan
- Be honest.
- Able to tackle difficult tasks in a positive manner.
- Able to maintain order and build good relationships with others.
- It may start with a trial period contract or a fixed-term employment contract.
- The salary during the trial period is 85% or more at the time of official recruitment.
- Bonus: Once a year.
- Salary increase: planned once a year.
- Incentives: work evaluation is reflected in bonuses.
- Commuting allowance: (when commuting by both private vehicles)
- Housing allowance: yes
- Meal allowance: Yes