Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements. Mainly:
* Account payable:
- Maintain account payable records in compliance with internal regulations and laws.
- Receive and examine all input invoices/contracts for tax/accounting.
- Ensure expenses are book to the right cost elements, cost centers.
- Ensure claims are paid in time according to payment terms set out in contracts, regulations and Cash flow control.
- Make accruals at month end for closing purposes.
* Account Receivable:
- Maintain account receivable records in compliance with internal regulations and laws.
- Issuing VAT invoices to domestic customers to ensure incompliance with laws.
- Checking the list of goods in hand-over minutes with input invoices before issuing output VAT invoices.
- Work with related departments to ensure the due invoices are collected on time.
* Banks, cash:
- Making entries on payments/receipts. Reconcile accounting books with bank statements daily, monthly.
- Prepare payment requests with proper documents for both domestic and overseas transfers.
- Ensure payments to State budgets accurately.
- Work with the banks for receipts/payments.
- Control payment/receipt to ensure cash flow run smoothly.
- Update FX rate in to accounting system daily. FX revaluation for payment/receipt/month-end/year-end as regulation.
* Merchandise Inventory:
- Receive and check full set of Merchandises purchases daily.
- Work with related departments for any matters in Merchandises.
- Prepare all monthly inventory report.
-Control merchandise inventory.
* Other responsibilities
- Prepare WHT declaration and payments.
- Checking the list of input VAT, list of output VAT for monthly VAT report handling to tax department.
- Monthly reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Supports the managers in monthly/quarterly/yearly closing procedures and financial/management reports.
- Monitoring accounting system, recording and filing accounting books, original invoices and other evidences to ensure compliance with VAS.
- Any others related to accounting skill as required by the Department manager and Group Manager.