- To be in charge of daily booking and monitoring of Account payable and its payment due date.
- Company expenses in SAP.
- FA/NFA control
- In compliance with accounting and tax law and company policy as well preparing relevant report to submit to Tax authority, local authorities, auditor and as company requirement.
1. Checking AP to ensure compliance with SCVN's Policy and Accounting Regulations:
- Review and verify payment instruction and invoices, debit note, contract and requests in order to ensure the accurate with contractual term and accuracy of evidence and calculation.
- Responsible to check and verify and confirm the correctness of VAT input.
- Preparing and reconciliation VAT input for declaration of monthly VAT report.
- Interacting with management and outside suppliers to resolve any AP issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor and control AP aging and unpaid balances in timely manner.
- Assisting in month-end closing procedures including AP, accrual and over-due checking.
- Support Business Department with regard to AP accounting matters.
2. Control company expenses and company FA/NFA list:
- Coordinate with other Dept to input the expenses timely & correctly.
- Collect information & manage POB, OPE, cost allocation.
- Updating, booking and monitor list of fixed asset and Non-fixed asset in accordance with Administration Department registration.
- Proceeding the monthly depreciation and post into system properly.
- Collect and manage Appendixes for quarterly closing.
- Concur expense report processing for analysis and management.
- Control EN-VN translation rule in SAP: review description on Disbursement slips and Transfer Slips, Incoming …
- Register for new/change user ID in SAP.
- Bank/cash reconciliation.
- Budget preparation.
- Back up work for AR line in import tax payment, invoice issuance, Goods receipt/ Goods issue, LIV, VIV.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager of Accounting Dept.
4. Reports & filling:
- Monthly VAT declaration.
- FCWT declaration.
- Quarterly Appendixes.
- SAP & VAS accounting document: transfer slip.