Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret facts to identify weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Understand critical issues of the client’s business process and create a counterproposal to improve its management and operation.
- Deliver and work as a project member and create key deliverables (e.g. Assessment documents, Business Process Flow, Business Requirement Definition, Fit&Gap analysis with a certain application function)
- Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in both Vietnamese and English.
- Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting services for clients.
- Support pre-sales and a proposal for project opportunities.
- Support managers for recruiting new employees, finding alliance partners in Vietnam, and reporting to the Headquarter.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from the higher level of University
【Key Skills Required (Must)】
- High competency skills (logical thinking, negotiation, team leadership).
- Experience of problem-solving experience with deliverables (Assessment/Issue analysis/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement)
- High documentation and presentation skills using MS PowerPoint Documents and MS Excel.
- Language skills: English(Business proficiency level)
- Strong motivation to build up a career in the business consulting field.
- Outstanding communication skills, especially interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
- Work experience in one or more consulting projects as a project manager or a project member
- Skills to build key consulting deliverables (Assessment/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement/Financial Policies)
- Deep understanding of business operations in a manufacturing company.
- Basic understanding of enterprise applications (ERP, PLM, MES, Business intelligence, etc.)
- Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
- Those who want to contribute client’s success rather than self-satisfaction.
- Those who want to explorer new idea for problem-solving.
- Those who are interested in business strategies of companies or organizations.
- Those who can be tough in difficult negotiation or facilitation with clients.
- Those who sympathize with our philosophy (read it in the later part of this paper).
- Experience of ERP implementation (SAP, Oracle EBS, JDE, Microsoft, Infor, QAD, etc.).
- Experience of PLM/MES implementation (Siemens, Dassault, Windchill, etc.).
- Experience of designing business process and system requirements.
- Experience of project management of consulting project or PMO experience.