Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Contribute to seeking & realizing investment opportunities in VN for Industrial/Logistics and Commercial investment/development, as part of business development team in a Japanese company.
- Carry out feasibility study on potential deals including conducting extensive market research and due diligence on the potential projects.
- Prepare comprehensive business plans (including financial analysis) for Management’s approval.
- Conduct analysis and review of issues related to project legal, corporate legal of potential projects.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the team & management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Business Management/Finance & Banking or similar fields.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Investment/development, preferably in real estate/logistics/development fields (Experience in Industrial/Logistics and Commercial Real Estate is an advantage).
- Good command of English (speaking & writing equivalent to at least IELTS 6.0).
- Good communication skills, including business negotiation, presentation skills.
- Good understanding of the Real estate industry and its regulations, especially in the Industrial/Logistics and Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Personal network in the industry (real estate, finance, banking etc.)
- Knowledge in finance & investment, proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Teamwork oriented but can also work independently as required.
- Professionalism, good manners. Good understanding of Japanese business culture is a bonus.
- Good command of Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet environment.
- Yearly bonus is provided (depend on performance evaluation).
- Training (internal & external training).
- Company Health check.
- Company events.
- Good working environments.