Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bình Dương
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N2
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for managing equipment of the power system (high voltage, low voltage), control system (control equipment, control software); Compressed air; lighting system for the whole factory; Waste water treatment system; Fire protection system and other Utilities.
- Responsible for ensuring Utilities standards are developed and complied with through promoting standard work processes and through process confirmation and training.
- Establish detailed maintenance plans, maintain plant infrastructure to ensure utilities are always in operation and maintain high performance.
- Provide training for maintenance staff to ensure that qualified personnel do their jobs most effectively and advanced training to develop Maintenance staff skills.
- Prepares gains approval for and manages annual utilities budgets.
- Responsible for the development of direct reports and their teams – ensuring competencies and skills are aligned with business and company needs/vision.
- Responsible for ensure people resource and demand plans are aligned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree and above in Utilities and/or mechanical and/or electrical-automation and/or environmental engineering.
- 5 years’ experience within a production environment with 3 years at the management level.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to Utilities.
- Proven experience in developing people and plant, managing budgets, and delivering performance improvements.
- Fluent in Japanese (native speaker is preferable).
- English communication (preferable).
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Insurance, Travel Opportunity, Health Check-up, Training & Development, Salary Review, 13th month salary, etc