Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N5
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Developing specialty chemicals sales to existing and new customers.
- Providing chemistry technical support to all sales activities.
- Anticipating client needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Sourcing new potential accounts,new market for business developments.
- Looking for new opportunities or chemicals/products that customers are looking for to improve their operation.
- Partly responsible for achieving the monthly & annual budgeted sales targets for the department.
- Maintaining high standard of communication and support, regular customers' visit and report to Manager.
- PowerPoint for presentation, communication and reporting.
- Good soft skills:communication/positive conversation,negotiation,team work.
- Enthusiastic in learning new topic, especially technical issues.
- Performs well or tries his/her best even under high pressure
- Able to work independent or in a team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Vietnamese citizen.
- Bachelor of chemistry or chemical engineering is a must.
- English: Business level, Japanese is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in chemical/environment field.
- Good communication, negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as a part of team.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Experience in sales, business development of chemical is preferable.
- Familiar with water/wastewater treatment is an advantage.