Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Perform maintenance, repairs on assigned products including technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Assist in ordering parts, stocking and inventory control.
- Train end users in proper care and using of copiers, including phone support, in house training and explanation of service performed.
- Manage inventory of parts, service call activities and perform associated administrative tasks.
- Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate and co-operate to accomplish the cross-sectional projects.
- Input work order data and labor into computer tracking system.
- Other assignments as requested from direct superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated University/College in related fields.
- From 1-2 years of working experiences in Production Printer.
- Strong planning and analytical skills, good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Well organized, high sense of responsibilities, teamwork, hardworking, proactive.
- Eager to learn new knowledge and experience, enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude.
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Opportunities to learn and work in an international company.
- Study about high technology products/services.
- Experience in the professional working environment.
- Competitive salary + lunch, parking, transportation allowances.
- Company events: monthly birthday, quarterly dinner, company trip, family day.
- 24h accident insurance + Private health insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave (max payment for unused annual leave is 10 days).
- Annual health check at international clinic.
- Traveling awards for long service employees.