- Attend to on-site work of roof-mounted photovoltaic power generation installation.
- Daily communication, training, management, and coordination with contractors.
- Interaction and coordination with technical staff of customers and stakeholders.
- Primary response to on-site failures (in case of emergency).
- On-site response to quality issues, report writing and checking.
- Propose and implement technical improvements.
- Creation and management of technical documentation.
- Support for technical review of new services.
- Experience working in a second language (English or Japanese).
- Basic IT skills (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge of design and construction, including mechanical, civil engineering, architecture, etc.
- Specialties include electrical, architectural, mechanical, etc., but electrical is the highest priority.
- Experience as a site supervisor for a general contractor or subcontractor (5 years or more).
➡Experience with Japanese companies is highly desirable.
* Preferred Skills:
- Experience with licensing procedures with fire, EVN, and government agencies for construction is a plus.
* Image of the industry you are from
- General contractor, subcontractor, or plant engineering construction management.
- Electric power company.
- Facility management (especially electrical systems).
- Infrastructure industry (electricity, gas, plant).
**Not applicable to those who only handled maintenance of solar power generation.
* Personality image:
- High level of communication skills, leadership, and initiative.
- Able to communicate and coordinate smoothly within the company and with stakeholders.
- Ability to contribute not only to simple technical work, but also to proposals for improvement of internal operations, systemization of operations, and accumulation of internal knowledge.
- Able to propose methods, study improvements, and conduct trial-and-error activities spontaneously in order to achieve goals.
- Paid leave: 12 days.
- Medical checkup once a year.
- Company trip.
- Events and training opportunities (BBQ, sports competitions, etc.)