Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N5
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead the Sales Department implementing new processes and procedures for effective and efficient sales of software products and services.
- Ownership of the entire sales cycle including opportunity identification, qualification, solution development, proposal writing, pricing, executive-level presentations and deal closure.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Manage the day to day marketing activities and define and implement the strategic marketing plan in order to improve brand awareness, attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Develop the sales plan and be responsible for revenue and gross profit of each deal and overall sales plan.
- Develop marketing plan and strategy, coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Responsible for contract management and effective deal closing.
- Develop account plan and be presentable for customer and prospect with customer satisfaction management.
- Identify new business opportunities by analyzing market trends on the software industry, identifying prospects and preparing quotes and proposals for potential new customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Software solution sales.
- Required language(s): Fluency in English, Japanese is preferred.
- Must have a customer connection in Viet Nam market.
- Must have the skill to make a sales plan to achieve the yearly target.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Have experience in managing and leading team.
- Good analytical skills, providing in-sights to customer trends, market needs and possible solutions to address identified gaps.
- Should have knowledge and skills in organization, entrepreneurial, interpersonal, management and negotiating.