Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N3
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Scope project requirements and prepare estimates and proposal.
- Coach the System Development team for good productivity and quality control, PJ plan, Test plan, WBS, PMO activities for providing end-to-end project management.
- Negotiate and manage the client requirements (Investigate Business process, requirements, defines the requirement) by English or Japanese.
- Inform and convince the requirement to Vietnamese Engineers.
- The negotiate with clients about claims, troubles and request changes, you need to achieve a consensus by English or Japanese.
- Teach Vietnamese engineers how to work with Japanese Client as good system engineer (Basic knowledge of SE/PM).
- Guide Engineers in creating a test plan for good test performance.
- Coach the quality and risk control plan.
- Proactively manage client expectations, prioritize and negotiate timelines and deliverables where necessary to meet key business objectives.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Supervise the development of support documentation including creative briefs, change requests and requirement specifications
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- Experience in a senior leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development teams
- Required language(s): Fluency in English. Can communicate good by Japanese
- Very strong experience in software development
- Experience managing senior stakeholders internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a technical lead
- Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills of complex and sophisticated ideas to a range of key stakeholders, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate influencing and negotiating skills to align a number of potentially conflicting views with internal and external stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decisionmaking
- Can understand advance queries, manage the cursor. Understand how data are actually stored.
- Share idea and communicate through designs, example and specification in a nonambiguous way.
- Understand development process with Waterfall, V models, Agile, …
- Manage project progress to make sure on-time delivery with high quality.