Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Recommend solutions in order to improve the performance of the projects and help to ensure that the delivery meets customer’s expectations.
- Participate in all project phases: analysis, design and development of Salesforce project. - Have business skills.
-Assist in the creation of unit, function and performance test scripts to improve application quality and ensure fulfillment of requirement.
- Upgrading existing system as the user organisation's needs change.
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the programme until it produces the correct results.
- Have the ability to perform module design , interface design, API design, and UI design and customized ability to appropriately judge and propose which of Apex / LWC / HTML / JS / CSS.
- Have technical judgment to distinguish between what can be done with the standard functions of the product.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling on assignment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- SF certified engineer for Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Can work as a consultant for utilizing Salesforce.
- Has experience to configurate Salesforce Sales Cloud based on customer expectation.
- Have 3 years Apex experience.
- Have 3 years general server-side Java, RDB, HTML, JS, CSS - Have 3 years experience as role leader.
- Good English.
- Have LWC experience.
- Able to start soon.
- Multicultural and friendly environment.
- 13th-month salary.
- Annual project bonus up to 2 months' salary based on performance assessment.
- Private health care program for you.
- Special allowance for seniority employee, leader.
- Potential opportunities for onsite in Japan, Asean.
- Care programs: Wedding, Close family pass away, Giving Birth.
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment.
- Free Drinking: Coffee and tea in the office.
- A company trip every summer, annual yearend party, team building activities.