- This position will be responsible for the following management duties at a company that sells life insurance.
- Management of partner sales staff (6-7 people/20s/mainly women).
- KPI, sales, and sales plan management.
- Interact with Japan head office (English).
- Accompanying sales staff to customer.
- As a life insurance agent for a local insurance company, partner sales staff mainly sell to Vietnamese individuals.
- Working experience at a life insurance company: about 5 years.
- Management experience: experience in managing 10 to 20 people is a plus.
- English: internal communication level.
- Those who change jobs infrequently: 2 to 3 times is suitable.
* Preferred Skills:
- Working experience at a Japanese life insurance company is preferred.
- It would be better if you have a network with executives of local insurance companies.
└For future business expansion.
- Commuting allowance.
- Lunch allowance.
* Allowances will be paid separately from basic salary.
- Incentive: depending on the perform.