Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To CO-ORDINATE with Technical Architect in Technical Risk/Issue Detection and Management.
- To CO-ORDINATE with QC Team member to define/tailoring software development process, Quality control Process to ensure high quality product base on Quantitative quality Standars ( ISO,CMM ).
- To PRODUCE activity reports for all operations of the team (daily, weekly & ad-hoc).
- To PERFORM other tasks requested by QC Leader & PM.
- To TRY quolity improvement actively and work efficiency such as dealing/leading "Automatic Testing".
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate (Base IT).
- 4 years or more of experience writing test cases and executing tests: WEBSITE, API.
- 4 years or more of experience in testing and using databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle....).
- Have experience in creating the plan to control the Quality of a Project (Quality Plan).
- Have ability to judge, evaluate based on quality indicators, index.
- Can estimate of function in the project.
- Ability to review and find the defects at requirement, design.
- Know about automation testing.
- Have built a certain process to ensure quality.
- Have worked with big data.
- Experience using the cloud (AWS).
- Communication skills (verbal, written).
- Documentation skills.
- Understanding how to analyze and evaluate the project quality trend is a plus.
- Engineers who want to make Vietnam a more advanced country than Japan.
- Who want to grow strongly and can sympathize with that idea.
- Who think the meaning of working “for customers and colleagues” is important.
・ In-house training in technology, management, language, and quality control
・ Payment of external training costs
・ Payment of certification examination fee
・ Payment of book purchase costs
・ Overseas training support in Japan (use Zoom during the Covid season)
・ Full paid leave for 12 days a year
・ Company establishment date
・ Annual MVP Award
・ Social insurance (SI, HI, UI) (calculated based on salary)
・ Annual voluntary health insurance
・ Motorcycle insurance
・ Regular health checkup (once a year)
・ Team building fixed amount burden
・ Sports activities (badminton, futsal, etc.)
・ Tet gift / birthday gift.
・ Wedding, baby gifts, condolences