Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Establishing quality standards for products a company produces.
- Reading blueprints and specifications to ensure that products meet applicable standards.
- Recommending any necessary adjustments and changes to manufacturing processes.
- Inspecting and testing the materials and equipment produced by vendor on vendor's workshop and construction site.
- Checking and/or issuing shop inspection procedure and site inspection procedure.
- Checking and/or issuing shop inspection record and site inspection record.
- Using instruments such as micrometer screw gauges and so on to measure products.
- Rejecting products that don't meet production standards and recommending strategies to improve product quality with design team and/or vendor.
- Accepting or rejecting finished products and discussing inspection results with design team and/or vendor.
- Performing inspections at random to assess product quality.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated in Mechanical or Piping or equipment.
- At least 5 years Experience in Piping and Mechanical Supervisor, Site Manager.
- Good command in English.
- Good skills: Auto CAD, Ms Excel, Ms word, Ms Powerpoint.
- Experiences in shop inspection and site inspection for steel products such as tanks & vessels, piping racks/piping supports, pre-fabrication pipes and on-site fabrication pipes are preferable.
- Bonus once a year.
- Salary increase once a year.
- Lunch allowance.
- Full-time attendance allowance.
- Overtime allowance.