Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing Inbound teams (CS, Hotel, Payment) comprises of Team Leaders, Trainer, QAs, CS agents, Hotel operators and Payment operators in all aspects of a call center context.
- Planning and executing strategic Operation through forecasting, rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
- Highly involving in identifying agent gaps and offer prevention plan accordingly .
- Responsible for monitoring CS/Hotel/Payment agents in terms of quality and quantity to meet operational requirements from Clients .
- Handling escalation cases from customers to ensure due process is adhered properly with highest customer service-oriented mindset.
- Handling and taking full responsibilities for escalation cases from clients to ensure lesson/experience learned and no re-occurrence.
- Taking full credits to train/retrain CS/Hotel/Payment agents to sustain service quality and quantity at par level.
- Following and making sure all team members are actively involved in activities Service Improvement and Motivation Program.
- Providing Performance Reports and analysis such as attendance, achievement, activities assigned, etc.
- Making valid decisions on complaints, despite from customers or the client, which required special treatment, such as complaints are not resolved in a specified period in accordance with the Service Level Agreement, bulk cases, and others.
- Developing personal performance and team members (Team leaders and agents) such as training, briefings, seeking information latest, and others.
- Monitoring, make sure all members of the team (team leaders and agents) actively involved in the activities of Quality Service Management and Assessments.
- Carry out all the above activities in accordance with KPI set by company s’ Client.
- Doing the responsibility and authority in accordance with the business processes defined by company s’ Client.
- Voluntarily taking inbound calls to support operation, when needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Age: 25-30 .
- Language: Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- IT Skill: Good at MS skill .
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Result-oriented, problem solver, analytical skill, and customer-focused.
- Education: University.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in call center/customer support in a quality assurance/improvement role
- Experience in BPO industry, travel industry, having OTA exposure is a plus.
- Experience as team lead, supervisor, or manager desired.
- Experience in managing to performance targets desired.
- Experience working with a 24- hour operation desired.
- Project management experience, able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Management skill/ type: Strong personality and leadership
- Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement.