- Provides supervision to the team of developers in Application/ Web Development.
- Focusing on mentoring, coaching, coordination as well as providing technical leadership.
- Project estimations, Project Management (Schedule, Bugs, and Quality management).
- Negotiation with customers.
- Manages the project to ensure that it is completed within the stipulated timeline while ensuring that work done meets the necessary requirements and quality.
- Motivating and developing the team.
- Other assignments from the Manager.
- Leads teams in the planning, designing, and developing of software applications or specialized utility programs /network and/ or hardware environment that will enhance the organization's/clients’ ability to achieve strategic goals and targets.
- Develop the business continuity plan and framework.
- Provide technical guidance, and proper instruction to low-level members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information technology or equivalent major.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in managing a team, Up to 5 members.
- Experience in the estimation, and implementation the complex projects.
- Good communication in Japanese (JLPT N3+).
- Can work/negotiate directly with Japanese clients.
* Preferred Skills:
- Responsible and a high level of delivery.
- A strong analytical mindset.
- Hardworking and self-driven.
- Fearless and eager to meet new exciting and complex challenges every day.
- Energetic team player with excellent communication skills.
- Special allowance for foreign language certificate (JLPT, TOEIC, Up to 500USD/month).
- Full social package (SI, HI, UI) & Premium healthcare insurance (Aon).
- 19 days of paid leave.
- Many company activities to tighten the relationship between employees: Company trip, Year-end party, Team building...
- Free training courses on Udemy & company support to get technical certificates such as AWS Certified Advanced Networking; Microsoft DevOps Engineer Expert, etc. (Up to 10M incentive).
- Free Japanese class. 1:1 class with native teachers.
- Reward Most Valuable Person (MVP), Most Valuable Team (MVT) team twice a year.
- Sports clubs provided (100% sponsored by the company): Football, Badminton, Swimming.
- Professional environment with clear procedures and well-working facilities.
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in Japan, APAC.