This is a full-time on-site role based in Hanoi Capital Region for a Project Assistant Manager who will be responsible for assisting the project manager in the management of business investments at a Japanese trading company. The Project Assistant Manager will help conduct analysis of financial projections and market trends, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Originate, business develop and manage new businesses.
- Strong management skills in growth investment processes, including due diligence, investment, financial analysis, and post-merger management.
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities, including managing and analyzing complex data.
- Basic digital expertise, including data analysis, design, and implementation of digital twins and blockchain solutions.
- Other details will be discussed via interview.