- Performed system development work at the head office in Vietnam.
PHP Developer [ Cầu Giấy - HN ]
Tóm tắt công việc
- Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 2 years of experience in system development. (Limited to work experience as a full-time employee or freelancer).
- Web application development using PHP.
- Server-side development using Node.js and Typescript.
- HTML, CSS.
- Various web application frameworks such as Laravel, Express.js, Nest.js, etc.
- Various relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Various NoSQL such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure.
- Object-oriented programming, MVC.
- Clean Code.
- Audio and video streaming.
- Good knowledge of testing and ability to perform unit testing, integration testing, and system testing.
- Ability to work hard to constantly improve skills.
- Able to learn new skills.
- Able to read English text.
* Preferred Skills
- Possess multiple skills.
- Able to provide technical support and education.
- Able to speak English.
- Japanese language proficiency N3 or higher.
- Able to give accurate instructions to the team and accurately report the status of work to the Japanese side.
A) Working hours and breaks
- Working days: Monday to Friday.
- Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30.
- Flexible working hours (8:00-9:30, 9-hour workday including a 1-hour break), except for the first business day of the week.
- Break: 12:00 - 13:00.
- There is a 30-minute break after regular hours and a 30-minute break after 10:00 p.m.
- Attendance management: Managed by biometrics.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Vietnamese national holidays.
- Tet vacation: New Year's Day and 2 days before and after Tet (5 days in total, if it falls on Saturday or Sunday, it will be replaced).
- Year-end and New Year vacations: Dec. 31 and Jan. 1.
- Anniversary leave: Special leave for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc. (1 day/year).
- Women's Day PM leave: 3/8, 10/20 (only for women, but depends on work conditions. No substitution if the day falls on a Saturday or Sunday).
- Japanese national holidays: Special days off on Japanese national holidays (Japanese national holidays designated by the company, 3 days per year).
C) Paid leaves
- 12 days per year (increase by 1 day after 5 years of continuous service, increase by 1 day each year thereafter, up to a maximum of 20 days per year).
- Any unused days from the previous year can be carried over to the following year (up to a maximum of 30 days per year when combined with the current year's days).
- However, up to 30 days per year can be carried over with the current year.
D) Overtime wages
- Salary includes 1 hour/day of expected overtime work.
- This does not mean that there will be one hour of overtime every day.
- This means that up to one hour of overtime per day is included in the salary, regardless of whether or not overtime is worked.
- For overtime work exceeding one hour, the full amount of overtime will be paid.
- Overtime applications must be submitted and only those approved will be eligible for overtime pay.
- Position allowance: paid according to the position.
- Lunch allowance: 1,000,000VND/month paid.
- Only for regular employees.
- Qualification incentive: Provided monthly or as a lump-sum payment to those who meet the conditions for receiving the incentive.
- Eligible qualifications are JLPT, ISTQB, and Information Processing Engineer.
- Only full-time employees are eligible, and an official certificate proving that the employee has the qualifications is required.
- Tet bonus: 1 month's salary.
- If the length of service is less than one year, it will be calculated on a daily basis.
- Performance bonus: paid in accordance with performance (October).
G) Salary increase review
- Regular pay raise is given once a year (September).
- In addition to regular raises, raises may be given at any time based on the level of contribution to the company.
H) Company trip
- Once a year
(Da Nang in 2017, Cua Lo in 2018, Quy Nhon in 2019)
I) Study session
- Conducted for Vietnamese employees as requested by employees and as needed.
J) Other systems
- Lunch catering and social gatherings are held once a month.
- Congratulation and condolence leave.
- Birthday, wedding, and childbirth celebrations.
- Semi-annual evaluation interviews.
- Japan training program (Vietnamese employees only, various conditions apply).
- MVP system: Study trip to Japan (while in Japan, work at i-enter Tokyo headquarters on business days).
- Hourly pay system (only for employees who have signed an indefinite employment contract).
- Sickness and injury paid system (up to 6 days per year in addition to paid vacations, medical certificate may be requested, not available for hourly use).
- Beauty Care (for women only), subsidies for parking bikes, etc.