1. Planning Strategy:
- In charge of creating, planning, and implementing strategies toward achieving brand awareness, to increase market shares and business growth.
- Developing and managing the marketing budget.
- Develops brand narrative and KPIs to set direction and deliver strategy, from vision to launch, including content strategy cycle.
- Prepares and executes customer sequence activities and executes campaigns across channels.
- Deploys and tracks the content calendar, measuring success and suggesting data-driven improvements to utperform peers.
- Liaise with related departments to establish requirements for marketing campaigns and manage programs.
- Lead the planning and development of digital marketing strategies covering all disciplines including Social Media, SEO/SEM/PPC, Website, Mobile, Content, ensuring digital objectives are met and integrated with overall marketing strategy.
- Manage multiple social media platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital marketing strategies.
- Lead generation through both traditional media buying and content creation.
- Continuously research for new opportunities, monitor the market trends, and propose the ideas to grow the digital / online business for the company.