Work in Business Development Dept:
- Implement tasks in development of new businesses under the instruction & guidance by Dept. GM
- Initiate the new business ideas and promoting them with team-work.
- Lead the promotion of assigned projects and new project/business.
- Assist the on-going projects in the fields of social infrastructure, real estate development/operation & management.
1. Education & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree from a full-time university, majoring in relevant disciplines (such as Economics, Foreign Trade, Construction – Architecture, - Urban Management, Land management;
- English-language proficiency is required (English equivalent to TOEIC 800 points)
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office as minimum; other software to serve the work) is required
2. Skills & Knowledge
- Having excellent skills of market research, data collection and analysis, work planning, communication skills and networking ability;
- Having good mind-set and enthusiasm for new business development in general
- Having good experience about urban township development and management and operation is an advantage;
- Having good knowledge about current and new trends of smart technologies/services applied in social infrastructure, real estate, urban management is an advantage;
- Good connections/relations with relevant authorities, service provides/partners
- At least 02 years experience in similar positions.
- Experience in new business development is preferred .
- Experience in establishing/managing large customer accounts, particularly strategic business partners, is an advantage.
- Working for big reputable developers of real estate or township management companies is an advantage, in which experience working in town development is a plus.
- Male, age: between 40 and 45.
- Good health; fluent in communication; friendly and sociable.
- Have ability to draft official documents; have logical, coherent and creative thinking; skilled in negotiation, presentation, independent work, team coordination, time management, working under pressure; ready for business trips/dispatch as per job requirement; honesty, frankness, sense of responsibility.
- Have the managerial skills.