Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Mô Tả Công Việc
- MEP manager’s role is to coordinate with the Main Contractor MEP services scopes of our projects during planning, design, tender, construction quality control, testing & commissioning and after completion stages in professional manner. Also check if the MEP services comply with local code, design standards and common practice.
- MEP manager’s role is to coordinate with the Main Contractor and the Management Company at the project handover stage.
- The candidate should have sufficient experience and technical knowledge with regards to MEP services in building construction firm, in design firm or in contract administration firm.
- MEP manager may receive various document in Vietnamese and he/she should make a summary in English for our internal circulation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Building, MEP engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent from recognized
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant working experiences in MEP firm (design or
- Three(3) to Five(5) years of relevant working experience in developer.
- Moderate technical knowledge – Measurement, cost estimating, construction technology, contracts and law
- Understand and familiar with professional practice and contract administration processes.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly both spoken and written English.
- Interfaces with the project managers and/or engineering managers to deliver professional and competent advice and support, to ensure that the project is managed in accordance with the contract, and meeting the required reporting deadlines.
- Assess contractor applications, along with any changes, making recommendations, raising payment certificates and preparing general correspondence on behalf of the project managers to ensure that only legitimate payments and time are certified.
- Identify principal risks and opportunities, raises, addresses and resolves problems at a project level and supports the Project Team (herein UD HCM Team), maintain a schedule of potential financial implications.
- Responsible for managing and reporting change control procedures for MEP within each specific contract and ensuring that they are adhered to by all parties.
- Research local market and provide cost database for MEP materials, equipment and installation cost.
- Site visit and have direct talks with Contractors as frequently as weekly or as needed.