Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Record/collect information for service provider selection & performance evaluation.
- Search for possibilities to correct HS-code, duties and taxes.
- Reclassify type of import, export for customs declaration according regulation and real business activities.
- Keep track of export-import documents and open customs declaration sheet on VNACCs as required schedule & current Vietnam customs regulation or laws.
- Keep compliance of regulations related and ISO as register material and product code, customs declaration, duties and taxes.
- Coordinate with related sides to ensure completion of procedures (shipping documents, Certificate of Origin (C/O), booking, insurance) for import and export orders and solve issues arising during operation if any.
- Work with service providers to arrange transportation from port to warehouse or vice versa as schedule.
- Do application for payment such as tax, foreign supplier, service provider as scheduled.
- Establish, monitor and revise policies, procedures for customs clearance operations when required.
- Update new regulations of customs & policy of Marubeni group related to import - export products.
- Prepare report for inventory to finalize import raw materials for export-products with reclassification in details.
- Monitor the stock of each items and work together with the Procurement Division to achieve appropriate stock management.
- Make daily reports.
- Survey, negotiate & get approval for freight, customs service charge, transportation service charge, insurance premium rate, etc.
- Make contracts with logistics service providers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good communication both internal and external.
- Good at English skills (speaking & writing).
- Good at decision making, management and developing staffs.
- Bachelor degree qualified or equivalent in a related subject.
- Have 3-5 years experiences in the same position. In-house experience in food industry is a plus.
- At best, practical experiences on import - export at Export Processing Enterprises (EPE).
- Researching and problem-solving skill.
- Organizing and filing documents.
- Cross functional collaboration.
- Client knowledge and networking.
- Task management.
- Health check (once a year).
- Commuting allowance.
- Bonus, Promotion: once a year.