A. Job Overview
To provide legal, corporate secretarial and compliance support in various jurisdictions across the ASAO(ASEAN, South Asia and Oceania) region.
* Legal Support
- Conduct and/or coordinate legal research, drafting memos, legal risk assessment and legal developments.
- Assist with drafting, reviewing and advising on documents such as commercial contracts, LOI, MOU, NDAs, legal opinions, resolutions and other legal or compliance documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and/or where required.
* Secretarial and Administrative Support
- Provide Corporate Secretarial support such as preparation of minutes of shareholders
meeting and resolutions for specific transactions.
- Maintain and manage an internal online database of contracts and accurate recordkeeping of all documentation and relevant communications.
* Compliance Program
- Provide support with compliance activities, compliance trainings and other ad hoc projects.
- Provide support with compliance related issues such as Audit findings, Whistle Blowing System.
- Maintain regulatory and compliance documents which include policies and procedures to ensure they are up-to-date and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
* Other Duties:
- Work closely with colleagues within the group companies in the ASAO region to understand key requirements of the business and operational processes.
- Reports to Chief Legal Counsel of the ASAO region who is based in Singapore.