Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage IT Department operation comply with IOP/HO/local regulations.
- Manage daily the department operation efficient and effectively to a make sure the stability and security of the IT systems.
- Periodically conduct review/ audit activities to make sure IT infrastructure are update/ enhanced to keep up with technology changes, business development, new regulations.
- Manage EUC development activities to effectively support the business requirements.
- Manage planning/ implementation activities including: IT investment, resources, EUC development projects, other IT projects ect.,
- Prepare branch IT annual budget.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update the bank systems/ operation processes.
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the bank.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Support issues reported by team members; reports any IT related issues to Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 35-45 years old.
- University Graduate in Informatics Technology.
- Good command in English.
- 10 years of working experience in IT in which at least 5 years with managerial position.
- Solid knowledge of server and networking environments including Microsoft Servers, Lotus Domino, VMware, Cisco products, Firewall and Security, solid knowledge in LAN and WAN.
- Having experience in IT projects.
- Having experience in any development language or RPA is an advantage.
- Having banking experience is an advantage.
- Analytical, creative, dynamic & hardworking.
- Having good presentation & report kills.
- Leadership skill is a must.