Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Full-stack Software Engineer will be responsible on:
- Getting requirements from Japan.
- Analytics for the business/technical purposes.
- Propose the possible best solution.
- Assure the quality of the system.
- Report the progress for Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in software development for more than 2 years.
- Good English communication (verbal and written) skills with Japanese employees. (It's no problem who cann't speak Japanese because there have IT comtor in meeting)
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Experience: ReactJS, Vue.js
- Knowledge of web application, OOP, MVC, DesignPattern
- Good database knowledge: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of software engineer toolkits, such as git, docker + vagrant are a big plus
- Experience in debugging existing code and strong code reviewing capabilities.
- Testing: experience in unit test, functional test (integration test is a plus).
- Strong familiarity with Automation technologies
- International mindset.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Ability to analyze and propose business requirement.
- Being studious, active, creative and positive in working.
- Extraordinary attention to details.
- Have potential to be a leader in the near future.
- 3 times Bonus per year: Spring, Summer and Winter.
- More holiday: Vietnamese holiday + Goldenweek(May), Obon(Aug), Yearend(Dec/Jan)
- Company Trip: Go abroad/domestic (2 times Thailand, 1 time Malaysia, 1 time Vietnam).
- Food: Free lunch, dinner for OT, drinks, parking space.
- House: Free company resident at gorgeous Villa on Thao Dien, District 2 including big kitchen,
swimming pool, jacuzzi and BBQ space(Free electronic + water as well).
- Study: IT seminar/training, English Lesson.
- Recreation: Football, Badminton, Dinner and Drink