- Maximize the profit of the company through cost reduction and production efficiency improvement by cost analysis and production process optimization.
<Manufacturing Engineering Specialist>
- Understand the quality requirements of drawings and required production process, and estimate required man-hours for production.
- Analyze expected production process and propose optimal process to minimize the cost and man-hours of the entire production process.
- Propose and support any enabler to achieve optimal production process, such as installation of new production equipment, tools and JIGs or other means.
- Discuss and negotiate with production partners and come up with solutions mutually beneficial for both parties.
- Propose innovative ideas and concept to stakeholders both inside/outside the company and collaborate with them for further company growth.
- Share knowledge, experience and the best practices with team members to enhance capability and performance of them.
- Experience and accumulated knowledge in manufacturing operation especially in sheet metal, machining and other relevant categories sufficient in guiding and supporting manufacturing partners.
- Professional experience in cost reduction/improvement projects.
- Professional experience in negotiation/discussion with stakeholders outside the company.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in English or Japanese.
- Strong passion for solving social problems.
- Creative problem solving with analytical mind.
- Fit for action driven and agile work environment.
- Strong aspiration for self-improvement and mindset to inspire and support the personal development of other team members.
- 13th month salary.
- Salary review: twice a year.
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances even in 2-month probation.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, workers’ accident compensation insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Premium health insurance.
- Intensive training program (external or internal training courses, workshop; Support attending conference; Scrum training, etc).
- Awards: Company awards, every 3 month MVP awards.
- Activities: Win Party, Year-end-party, team building, etc.