Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp - Giao tiếp như người bản xứ
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Together with Sales Manager under design and develop marketing strategy and plans to achieve Sales target of B2B & Interior team within approval MKT budget
- Visit B2B Dealer 100/Interior Partner 100 to listen to how their Cleansui sell out difficulty
- Often visit VIP B2B Dealer/VIP Interior partner to increase their Cleansui sell out by your Creative idea
- Manage the plan operation with good tactics to increase the demand to drive qualified traffic both Online & Offline - Lead & coach MKT functional PIC to implement MKT plans include product, trade, digital, content, creative.
- Review and revised brand segment communication guide-line for B2B & Interior segment
- Create attractive promotion program. Build up and monitoring all of MKT materials/tools.
- Research market, collect and analyse information about products and competitors
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
- Ensure team follow the project timeline to reach the company goal
- Search and develop new marketing tools according to market development trend
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting and analytics, and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Try to study CRM data base and B2B & Interior current Cleansui end-user about 4,000 Cleansui end-user and find out royalty customer to get referral P/O effectively
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/MBA in Marketing or relevant education.
- At least 3-year experience in General Marketing at Leader/Manager role
- Strong Trade marketing experience
- Deep experience digital / content / PR / Brand communication…
- Good experience to instruct creative team (design, video…)
- Good analytical skill – logical person
- Sales result oriented
- Self-learner and constantly update new marketing trend & knowledge
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to cooperate within a team as well as work independently;
- Ability to organize and prioritize task
- Good leadership/team management
- English speaker advantage